Sapone Liquido Cashmere 300 ml

Liquid Soap Cashmere 300 ml

Traditionally soaped with the cauldron, this soap enriched with vegetable oils from Provence cleanses the skin without problems.

More details

€ 18,00

Add to wishlist



Compagnie de Provence - Cashmere Liquid Soap 300 ml Fragrance: a warm fragrance with woody and spicy notes, created in Grasse. Traditionally soaped with the cauldron, this soap enriched with vegetable oils from Provence cleanses the skin without problems. Naturally glycerin, this product is dermatologically tested. Contains 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% is necessary for the good conservation of the product and to ensure an increasingly sensory consistency.

  • Skin Treatment Body & Neck

Write your review

Liquid Soap Cashmere 300 ml

Liquid Soap Cashmere 300 ml

Traditionally soaped with the cauldron, this soap enriched with vegetable oils from Provence cleanses the skin without problems.

Write your review

Related products

Specials